Apache JMeter is branding itself as open source, load test tool to test functional behaviour and performance.
It’s built using Java and benefits from the fast and reliable JVM runtime environment.
Because of the large inbuilt library of request / response assertions and test logic, JMeter can be successfully used to perform testing of Restful Apis and web services.
JMeter is part of our list of most popular Api testing tools and frameworks.
The tutorial below will introduce you to the practical ways of using JMeter for testing Apis and their functionality.
Including plugins and plugin management, command line testing, JMeter Jenkins and Maven integration examples.
Our tutorial is based on the real enterprise technology project examples, and contains a downloadable list of common JMeter interview questions.
- JMeter Tutorial. Getting started. Install and run.
- JMeter Tutorial. Plugins and plugin management.
- JMeter Tutorial. Creating first Api test run.
- JMeter Tutorial. Real world Api test project.
- JMeter Tutorial. Automating Api testing with scripts.
- JMeter Tutorial. Api testing dashboards.
- JMeter Tutorial. Api test automation Jenkins CI.
- JMeter Tutorial. Api perfromance testing.
- JMeter Tutorial. Advanced distributed Api performance testing project.
- JMeter Interview Questions.