Jenkins Continuous Integration Tutorials
Jenkins is an open source automation server which helps to automate the software development process.
It facilitates continuous integration and continuous delivery during the software development lifecycle.
With over 400 thousand global installations and more than 2000 community plugins Jenkins server is one of the most popular continuous integration tools in enterprise technology stack.
Since the version 2.0 Jenkins introduces support to Jenkins pipelines.
Jenkins pipelines let you manage the continuous integration flow and automation directly within your application code repository.
If you are a software developer, who is working on the projects in the enterprise technology space - chances are that you will be working with Jenkins continuous integration server at some point.
Our Jenkins CI tutorials consist of multiple parts, related to automation, cloud provisioning, plugin management etc.
They introduce you to the practical knowledge and are based on the real world Jenkins CI examples and implementations.
- Installing, configuring and running JenkinsCI server.
- Automating Jenkins install and configuration with Docker and Terraform.
- Jenkins plugins and plugin management.
- Creating and starting a Jenkins jobs
- Using Jenkins pipelines.
- Running and managing multiple Jenkins jobs.
- Best practices of backing up your Jenkins CI setup.
- Automating API testing and monitoring with Jenkins.